Starke 1127 and Starke 1121 are wholly new designed stackers with more ideal structure that offers 100mm wider platform but within smaller installation space. Each unit provides 2 dependent parking spaces, ground car has to be moved to use the upper platform. Suitable for permanent parking, valet parking, car storage, or other places with attendant. When used indoor, operation can be achieved by wall-mounted key switch panel. For outdoor usage, control post is also optional.
Starke 1127 and Starke 1121 are wholly new designed stackers by Mutrade with more ideal structure that offers 100mm wider platform than Hydro-Park 1127/1123 but within smaller installation space. Each unit provides 2 dependent parking spaces with the platform moving vertically only, ground car has to be moved to use the upper space of platform. Suitable for permanent parking, valet parking, car storage, or other places with attendant. In case of short time user only possible on lower platform, or with attendant or valet parking both levels are possible for short time user. When used indoor, operation can be achieved by wall-mounted key switch panel. For outdoor usage, control post is also optional.
- Parking 2 cars above each other
- Lifting capacity 2300kg (Starke 1121) or 2700kg (Starke 1127).
- Standard platform width 2200mm, which can be maximized to 2700mm.
- Car heights on ground up to 2050mm.
- Direct drive by German structure cylinder.
- Mechanical anti-falling locks protect platform from falling all the way, and enable multiple stopping heights.
- Synchronization chain keep platform level under all conditions.
- 24v control circuit protects users from electric shock
- Galvanized waving plates ensure the platform in excellent performance of rust and skid resistance
- Anti-rust bolts & nuts passing 48hrs Salt Spray Test.
- Akzo Nobel powder coating provides long lasting surficial protection
- Top class quality guarantee (CE certified by German TUV)
|Model||Starke 1127||Starke 1121|
|Usable platform width||2200mm||2200mm|
|Power pack||2.2Kw hydraulic pump||2.2Kw hydraulic pump|
|Available voltage of power supply||100V-480V, 1 or 3 Phase, 50/60Hz||100V-480V, 1 or 3 Phase, 50/60Hz|
|Operation mode||Key switch||Key switch|
|Safety lock||Dynamic anti-falling lock||Dynamic anti-falling lock|
|Lock release||Electric auto release||Electric auto release|
|Rising / descending time||<55s||<55s|
|Finishing||Powdering coating||Powder coating|
* A new comprehensive introduction of ST1121 & ST1121+
* ST1121+ is a superior version of ST1121
TUV compliant, which is the most authoritative certification in the world
Certification standard 2013/42/EC and EN14010
* A new type of hydraulic system of German structure
Germany’s top product structure design of the hydraulic system, the hydraulic system is
stable and reliable, maintenance free troubles, service life than the old products doubled.
* Available on the HP1121+ version only
New design control system
The operation is simpler, the use is safer, and the failure rate is reduced by 50%.
* Galvanized pallet
More beautiful and durable than observed, lifetime made more than doubled
* Better galvanized pallet is available
on the ST1121+ version
Zero accident security system
All-new upgraded security system, really reaches zero
accident with coverage of 1177mm to 2100mm
Further intensification of the main structure of the equipment
The thickness of the steel plate and weld increased 10% compared with the first generation products
Gentle metallic touch, excellent surface finishing
After applying AkzoNobel powder, color saturation, weather resistance and
its adhesion are significantly enhanced
Modular connection, innovative shared column design
Laser cutting + Robotic welding
Accurate laser cutting improves the accuracy of the parts, and
automated robotic welding makes the weld joints more firm and beautiful
Unique optional stand-alone stand Suites
Exclusive research and development to adapt to various terrain standing kit, equipment installation is
no longer restricted by the ground environment.
Welcome to use Mutrade support services
our team of experts will be on hand to offer help and advice