TPTP-2 has tilted platform that makes more parking spaces in tight area possible. It can stack 2 sedans above each other and is suitable for both commercial and residential buildings that have limited ceiling clearances and restricted vehicle heights. The car on ground has to be removed to use the upper platform, ideal for cases when the upper platform used for permanent parking and the ground space for short-time parking. Individual operation can be easily made by the key switch panel in front of system.
The two post tilting parking lift is a kind of valet parking. TPTP-2 is only used for sedans, and it is a subsidiary product of TPP-2 when you don’t have enough ceiling clearance. It moves vertically, the users have to clear the ground level to get the higher level car down.It is hydraulic driven type that lifted by cylinders. Our standard lifting capacity is 2000kg, different finishing and waterproof treatment are available at customer’s request.
- Designed for low ceiling height
- Galvanized platform with wave plate for better parking
- 10 degree tilting platform
- Dual hydraulic lifting cylinders direct drive
- Individual hydraulic power pack and control panel
- Self-standing and self-support structure
- Can be moved or relocated
- 2000kg capacity, suitable for sedan only
- Electric key switch for security and safety
- Automatic shut-off if operator releases the key switch
- Both electrical and manual lock release for your choice
- Maximum lifting height adjustable to for different
- ceiling height
- Mechanical anti-falling lock on top position
- Hydraulic overloading protection
1. How many cars could be parked for each set?
2 cars. One is on the ground and another is on the second floor.
2. Is TPTP-2 used indoor or outdoor?
Both of them are available. The finishing is powder coating and plate cover is galvanized, with rust-proof and rain-proof. When used indoor, you need consider the ceiling height.
3. How much is the minimum ceiling height to use TPTP-2?
3100mm is the best height for 2 sedans with 1550mm high. Minimum 2900mm available height is acceptable to fit for TPTP-2.
4. Is the operation easy?
Yes. Keep holding the key switch to operate the equipment, which will stop at once if your hand releases.
5. If the power is off, can I use the equipment normally?
If the electricity failure happens often, we suggest you have a back-up generator, which can make sure the operation if no electricity.
6. What’s the supply voltage?
Standard voltage is 220v, 50/60Hz, 1Phase. Other voltages could be customized according to clients’ request.
7. How to maintain this equipment? How often it need the maintenance work?
We can offer you the detailed maintenance guide, and actually the maintenance of this equipment is very simple, for example, keep the round environment tidy and clean, check whether the cylinder is leak oil, the bolt is loose or the steel cable is worn
1、Ultra low noise
Because of it is hydraulic cylinders driven type, no matter the car up or down, it makes low noise because of the buffering of the cylinders.
2、Safe and reliable
The limit switch on the post and the anti-drop device offer double safety for this equipment.
3、Fast and easy installation
With part of structure pre-installed in the factory, it is very easy on the installation work.
People only need to turn the key switch on the control panel to operate the equipment.
5、Consumer product level finishing
A better powder coating as the standard surface treatment provide consumer product level finishing.
6、Top quality processing
The TPTP-2 product is 100% cut by laser and more than 60% welded by robot.
7、Suitable for both home use and public use
Usually the equipment is mainly used for indoor and personal, but sometimes it also be used for public use.
1) MUTRADE’s parking equipment has a 5 years warranty on structure, and firrst year warranty on the whole machine. Within the warranty period, Mutrade is responsible for the parts and structure, not including labor nor any other cost unless pre-agreed.
2) Power units, hydraulic cylinders, and all other assembly components such as slip plates, cables, chains, valves, switches etc, are warranted for one year against defects in material or workmanship under normal use. MUTRADE shall repair or replace at their option for the warranty period those parts returned to the factory freight prepaid which prove upon inspection to be defective.MUTRADE will not be responsible on any labor costs unless pre-agreed. Mutrade will not responsible for the modification or upgrade of the product from the client unless pre-agreed.
3) These warranties do not extend to…
- Defects caused by ordinary wear, abuse, misuse, shipping damage, un-proper installation, voltage or lack of required maintenance;
- Damages resulting from purchaser’s neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) and/or other accompanying instructions supplied;
- Normal wear items or service normally required to maintain the product in a safe operating condition;
- Any component damaged in shipment;
- Other items not listed but may be considered general wear parts;
- Damage caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Any change or modification made to the equipment without pre-agreed.
4) These warranties do not extend to any cosmetic defect not interfering with equipment functionality or any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a MUTRADE product or the breach or delay in performance of the warranty.
5) This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
6) MUTRADE makes no warranty on components and/or accessories furnished to MUTRADE by third parties. These are warranted only to the extent of the original manufacturer’s warranty to MUTRADE. Other items not listed but may be considered general wear parts.
7) MUTRADE reserves the right to make design changes or add improvements to its product line without incurring any obligation to make such changes on product sold previously.
8) Warranty adjustments within the above stated policies are based on the model and serial number of the equipment. This data must be furnished with all warranty claims.
|Usable platform width||2100mm|
|Power pack||2.2Kw hydraulic pump|
|Available voltage of power supply||100V-480V, 1 or 3 Phase, 50/60Hz|
|Operation mode||Key switch|
|Safety lock||Anti-falling lock|
|Lock release||Electric auto release|
|Rising / descending time||<35s|